Thursday 31 March 2011

LZ 21 has transformed a incredibly dull piece of writing from Mrs Wakefield into an exciting one for you all to read. Happy Reading

The Extreme Flying Fox Challenge

At our wonderful and exciting camp, the flying fox was my most favourite activity, even though all the activities were really fun. I waited very excitedly for my turn to ride the flying fox. Finally, my turn came “YAY”. I was so nervous when I climbed to the top of the extremely high ladder of the flying fox. At the top I felt like I was gonna fall off because I was scared. The 'K.O.O.L.' instructor attached my harness (superman undies) to the flying fox cable. It was time to go he counted down 3,2,1 I jumped off the edge and the flying fox went zooming to the other end of the wire. I felt pretty good when the teacher caught me at the bottom. I was safe, I couldn't believe it. I thought I was going to die but I didn't. I really wanted to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment